[Icecast] When is Icecast 233 released for win32

Rücker Thomas thomas.ruecker at tieto.com
Sat Dec 1 12:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 23/11/12 15:07, Kim Hansen - KH Data wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am using the win32 build 2.3.2 and is suddenly issuing some problems
> with memory consumption.
>
> I have read that the release 2.3.3 should work better. But there is no
> win32 build yet.
>
> When will this be released

We've had some problems as the traditional builds we've had for Windows
rely on a specific build environment, which nobody of the active people has.
Recently someone thankfully submitted patches that will make it easier
for us to build for win32.

I'll try to get a build up on the website during the next few days.
It will however lack the UI parts.

Cheers

Thomas