[Icecast] Icecast Stats and monitoring

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Apr 25 11:58:51 UTC 2012

Here's something you could start with:

http://blog.james.rcpt.to/2011/01/29/counting-the-icecast-stream-eyeballs/
https://www.james.rcpt.to/svn/trunk/Icecast_Counting/poll_icecasters.pl

Modify the script to list the Icecast server(s) you are using, and then
do something with the resulting count. Perhaps shove it into RRD and
call the script from cron?

HTH,

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>