[Icecast] Smooth Linux icecast source GUI

Martin Hamant martin at sound4.biz
Fri Nov 25 16:01:30 UTC 2011

Or... There is a project I am working on...: robinet
http://robinet-lq.sourceforge.net/

README:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/robinet-lq/files/

Which works along liquidsoap.

This is my first attempt at programming a 2000 row python program, and
it's very new so it may contains bugs.
In another hand, if I can get more testing from the community, that
could be great :D

It has the advantage to support multiple aacp/mp3/ogg stream / with
metadata support for each (this is on what I am working currently)

The SVN is up-to-date. (not the releases).

Give it a try if you'd like to.