[Icecast] Separate /admin from streaming server

brt prt mynameisbrt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:38:38 UTC 2011

2011/3/2 brt prt <mynameisbrt at gmail.com>

> On my Icecast platform I would like to create the following configuration:
>
> - icecast.mydomain.tld
> - admin.icecast.mydomain.tld
>
> I want the admin and status pages only to be available through the admin
> (Apache) vhost and icecast.mydomain.tld only to be used for serving the
> streams.
>
> Is this possible and has anyone got any experience with a setup like this?

Anyone?

The most important property I'm looking for is that the admin interface can
be limited on an IP range, while the streams can be listened to by
everyone.  If there's any other setup besides what I mentioned above that
works I would be very interested.

If any additional information is needed please let me know.

Bart