[Icecast] Generation of M3U and XSPF

Leo Currie leo.currie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:08:10 UTC 2011

I assume you have already tried setting the <hostname> section in the
config, and that it doesn't work?
http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.3.2/icecast2_config_file.html#misc

In that case, perhaps Icecast is picking up the server name from the http
headers. Can you get your proxy to re-write the headers in the request?

Otherwise, you could just generate local m3u/xspf files for each stream?

- Leo