[Icecast] (no subject)

Andres Gonzalez acandido at hi-iberia.es
Thu Jan 13 11:53:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm afraid I can't help you much right now, I don't understand your
problem in detail.

On 13/01/11 12:29, jasmine wynne wrote:
> please can you tell me how i can get listeners to listen to my station do i need to register it with someone ,and has it got a wave number so people can get it please help
You don't need to register anything to use Icecast. You set up Icecast
in a server, send a stream to that server with, for example, oggfwd or
VLC, specifying a mountpoint. Listeners just need to know your server's
domain name or IP and the mount point.

>    i have downloaded the software and it says running in the icemaster box

Are you sure you are writing to the right list? I don't know what is the
"icemaster box"

> ,,,many thanks john ,,galaxy disco

I hope this helps a little. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards,
Andrés