[Icecast] When is planned the next version of Icecast 2?

Romain Beauxis toots at rastageeks.org
Thu Feb 3 15:13:40 UTC 2011

Le mercredi 02 février 2011 12:12:53, Michael Smith a écrit :
> No new releases are currently planned: icecast doesn't have any active
> developers working on it at the moment.

This is not a true statement. I will just mention here the patch proposed some
months ago which included serveral enhancements but were apparently not
considered.

Thus, I do not think that Icecast is lacking any interested contributors, the
problem lies somewhere else and it would be nice to admit it..

Romain