[Icecast] king fm m3u streams

Greg Ogonowski greg at indexcom.com
Tue Aug 23 05:01:16 UTC 2011

Bijan-

It will play in Windows Media Player 12, however there is a Microsoft bug
(never heard of that), that requires you to click on the seek bar to
actually start the audio output after you have connected to the stream URL.
This only happens on Icecast2 sourced streams, not SHOUTcast, for whatever
reason. I am trying to reach Microsoft about this, but so far, have been
unsuccessful. I just tried again earlier this morning.

RealPlayer is doomed. That should just go away.

You can also use good old reliable Winamp.

-greg.
ORBAN