[Icecast] Trouble getting in icecast Directory

Raymond Lutz raylutz at cognisys.com
Mon Aug 8 00:46:26 UTC 2011

This was resolved, (sorry, you lose the bet) but for some reason, the
icecast directory lists it if I search for "Air", "Air Progressive", or
"Progressive" but it does not if I search for "air". I hope this can be
corrected or perhaps locate the source of the error. Perhaps someone
else can try to search for it and verify that it is not specific to me.
--Ray