[Icecast] repeater

Facundo Suárez suarez.jf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:48:40 UTC 2011

Well, asking to dev-icecast list, James Scoles told me that icecast by
itself can't do what i need. So he recomended me to use "liquidsoap"
to do the rebroadcast.

It is working just fine, because i didn't have time to discover some
new thing yet.

I wish to share with all of you.

Thanks.

--
Facundo Suarez
Neuquen - Capital

()  ascii ribbon campaign - contra el coreo html
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - contra adjuntos propietarios