[Icecast] Fwd: Compiling ices0.4 from source

Meswara Meswara meswara2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:02:20 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meswara Meswara <meswara2000 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Icecast] Compiling ices0.4 from source
To: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

Thanx Keith.

It was an issue with flac. ices04. requires an older version of flac.
Opensuse 11.3 had a newer version. I just un-installed flac ( you loose flac
capability then ) as i was interested in mp3 capability only.

This list is quiet. Is it because there is a web based forum ? i would like
to fund out more about playlists, i.e. different dynamic playlists for
different users ( not mountpoints - i understand that concept)