[Icecast] (no subject)

Thomas B. Ruecker dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 1 22:02:20 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 09:35:45PM +0100, Walter wrote:
> Can you please help us out, while we are desperate looking for our eggdrop to run through icecast.
if you are just looking for the now playing info a xslt file like this might help you:
http://www.ruecker-itk.de/foss/icecast/xslt/rds.xsl

Just change it to reflect your mount-name and place it in the web-root.
Can't help you with your eggdrop itself. But the output from the above mentioned xslt is trivial to parse, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Cheers

Thomas