[Icecast] live mpeg4 input

Pablo Baena pbaena at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:38:18 UTC 2010

Actually I had icecast streaming my live video with gstreamer, but got
lag that grew over time to unacceptable levels (like 10 minutes of
delay after an hour or something). I thought icecast wasn't prepared
for live video because of that. Are you tweaking gstreamer to solve
this problem or something?

--
"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong
One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it."