[Icecast] creating a station from the ground up

William Hetherington william.hetherington at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:32:52 UTC 2010

Hi bob,

Well - the upload is the important number when you are talking about
delivering to other people.

You could quite easily run icecast on a VPS (virtual private server) - it
would certainly cost you to do this.

I work for a streaming media company though, and could help you set up a
station - if you're interested - please e-mail me directly - not through the
mailing list.

Thanks,

William