[Icecast] Problem with printing

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Wed Jan 20 15:27:30 UTC 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, Andreas Lemke wrote:

> Last Sunday, I downloadet icecast for OS 10.4 and payed the bill by
> credit card.

This is the users mailing list for the Icecast streaming server software.
Icecast is freely available from icecast.org.  It is of course legal for
someone to sell it to you, but you will have to contact whoever it was you
bought it from.  It certainly wasn't the official Icecast site and I'm not
personally aware of anyone who sells it.  Icecast.org also does not appear
(from a quick glance) to provide pre-built binaries for MacOS.

Geoff.