[Icecast] Any android source client for icecast ?

un at dom.de un at dom.de
Mon Dec 6 11:51:46 UTC 2010

michel memeteau:
> > no, unfortunately. i'm searching too.
>
> I guess porting libshout to android is sufficient to resolve the problem ?

i think so, but don't know much about the android internals (i'm using a
lazy framework for developing, so i'm not an android/java native...)

> We solve temporary by using the 3G connection with USB from the
> android phone on an Ubuntu PC with darkice/darksnow

sure, that's the way to go for now. i'm using an old laptop, a zoom h2
in sound card mode and 3G phone connected by bluetooth. i'd be glad to
replace that with my fon... --u