[Icecast] oddsock.org?

Dennis Heerema dennis at heerema.net
Fri Dec 3 14:47:04 UTC 2010

Thanks!

I was looking for the streamtranscoder and fopund it at your site.

I wanted to convert for a test an OGG stream to OGG FLAC, but that doesn't
seem to work.
Could be it you never want to convert ogg to ogg flac (lossy to lossles
makes no sense) so it is disabled?

Anybody tried converting to flac stream? I wanted to use streamconverter,
because it nicely reconnects every 10 seconds after a disconnect from the
source....

Regards,

Dennis