[Icecast] tools for broadcasting

Timothy Clark timothyclark113 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:27:10 UTC 2010

There are several toles you could use.
 Edcast with vertual audio cable so as you could rout your screen
reader off of the stream.
 You could use winamp and that would work for broadcasting and it
would aliminate the screen reader on the stream.
 Also, with winamp you could record your voice-track with audacity and
then put your vt in the q of winamp. Making it so as it sounds
prefeshinal.

 Also, you could use station playlist or sam broadcaster however, those caust.
 Hope this helps.
 Timothy

--
Timothy Clark, WTCN Owner and Maniger