[Icecast] Move listeners problems

Mathias Gyllengahm lunarshuttle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:51:39 UTC 2009

Thanks, Karl! I've checked the log files during a move command but I
couldn't find anything that looked related to the problems. I've
thought of upgrading to 2.3.2 but thought I should ask first if it was
something common - saw that someone mailed about the same problems a
couple of months ago, if I understood it correctly.

/Mathias