[Icecast] Move listeners problems

Mathias Gyllengahm lunarshuttle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:27:57 UTC 2009

Thanks for responding! Yes, I'm using gstreamer and I'm simply
broadcasting the test video source. The only difference between the
mountpoints is the mount-option to the shout2send-sink, test.ogg and
test2.ogg.

BR,
/Mathias

gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc \
    ! stamp sync-margin=1 sync-interval=1 \
    ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480,framerate=10/1 \
    ! queue \
    ! ffmpegcolorspace \
    ! theoraenc bitrate=768 \
    ! queue2 max-size-buffers=1000 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 \
    ! oggmux name=mux \
    ! queue2 \
    ! shout2send ip=myhost.name port=8000  password=*** mount=test.ogg