[Icecast] Newbie needs help

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:53:46 UTC 2009

Hey,

  The only way i know of doing it is to insert it at the source to the
icecast server. Have the server break the stream can cause many
different issues, the biggest is a encoding error where the player
still sees the stream but the tempo or something is not right with it
because it assumed the old encoded scheme and not he new one.

 I would mix in the Id at the source level. THis can be done may ways
with many different programs.

David