[Icecast] Relay from http://scfire-dtc-aa04.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1060

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Wed Jul 29 21:36:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, angelv wrote:

> http://scfire-dtc-aa04.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1060
> http://scfire-ntc-aa06.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1003

This server identifies itself as Firehose Ultravox/SHOUTcast Relay
Server/Linux v2.6.0 (not in the server header either BTW).  I've not seen
such a server before so I'd be guessing, but I'd try something like this:

     <relay>
         <server>scfire-dtc-aa04.stream.aol.com</server>
         <port>80</port>
         <mount>/stream/1060</mount>
         <local-mount>/localname</local-mount>
         <on-demand>0</on-demand>

         <relay-shoutcast-metadata>0</relay-shoutcast-metadata>
     </relay>

where /localname is what you want to call the mountpoint on your own
server.

As I say, I've not tried it, but I'd think it ought to work.

Geoff.