[Icecast] Having trouble listening to station with Audiorealm player.

kelo3184 at aim.com kelo3184 at aim.com
Tue Feb 17 20:24:01 UTC 2009

Hi, I am having trouble listening to my live broadcasts using the audiorealm player. I am using SAM4 and MySQL with Icecast2. My operating system is Windows XP Home edition. The track info and history all show up fine, but the sound is still missing. I have been trying to get this to work for over a week now with no success. If there's anything else I need to tell you, please let me know.