[Icecast] Fwd: Re: Can't support more than one listener

Eric Kolotyluk eric at sfu.ca
Fri Dec 11 19:21:27 UTC 2009

Just an update... I still haven't gotten around to troubleshooting why
Icecast on my Windows 7 system doesn't support more than one listener,
that's a mini project.

I did install the shoutcast server on my Windows 7 system and it seems
to have no trouble supporting more than one listener.

I'll report back if I learn anything new about IceCast.

Cheers, Eric