[Icecast] regarding ices

Thomas B. Ruecker dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat May 31 10:15:05 UTC 2008

neeraj suriyal schrieb:
> thanks Sir,
> can it is possible in icecast +ices that song list will be displayed
> in web interface so that user can select song according to there choice.
> otherwise any tool(player) which will fetch play list from icecast/ices
There is a few possible approaches here:
group A - ices2 playlist mode:
there are a few scripts around that will feed ices the next file to play
and have a web-interface. Tunequeue is one of them. For the others use
google.

group B - other source clients with web-interface:
IIRC there are a few around that have web-interface-plugins:
xmms2
mpd (beware, some recent versions had problems with connecting to icecast)
vlc
> basically i want to setup a live radio station  for my orgnisation.
> your help is very good for me
that should work with one of those and icecast.
Oh, on Windos there also was Winamp + SongRequester + Oddcast/EdCast