[Icecast] Buffer in IceCast

Taner Sener tanersener at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:13:54 UTC 2008

Hi Maarten,

Yes, I'm behind ADSL with PPPoE but I don't think it is related with my
case. When my client disconnects from IceCast server for 15-20 seconds, my
active downloads are not interrupted. It currently  effects only the route
to my IceCast server, other routes looks uneffected. I'm pinging IceCast
server continuously and checking trace route periodically. It is comething
like: my IceCast server is 6 hops far from me and when my connection
goes-gomes it becomes 8 hops far from me. Also some addresses on trace route
are not the same. This is why I see this situation as a route change.

Regards,