[Icecast] Icecast 2.3.2 release

Karl Heyes karl at xiph.org
Thu Jul 10 14:01:13 UTC 2008

Charlie Allom wrote:
> Karl,
>
> does this include everything from your kh branch here:
> http://www.icecast.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ ?

not everything, there are a few things in my branch that are different,
I wanted to get a good idea on how they performed before merging. With
2.3.2 I wanted at least the fixes and error case handling in the main
release as 2.3.1 has been out for a long time but I did merge in some of
the features that had shown to work well.

Of course suggestions about what people want see merged is welcome. The
current candidates are

the on-demand startup of the fserve/connection thread (cuts response
time a bit further).

source client auth via url

log display via /admin

karl.