[Icecast] Where can I get a downloadable stream directory?

Damián Lezama dlezama at interactiveni.com
Mon Jan 14 16:54:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to connect as a client. Please let me know about the listings you
mention. I’ve just asked this on another thread in the dev list:

I see a "stream directory" at icecast.org, but I don't know if it's
available to download (I think using a program to dig the info from the web
is not ethical, as least without permission). Shoutcast has a nice directory
but explicitly forbids using that information.

I want to have a good station list in my program and I don't know how to get
it legally :(

Regards

Damian

   _____