[Icecast] IE, flash and icecast

Karl Heyes karl at xiph.org
Sun Feb 3 01:55:27 UTC 2008

Jonathan Addleman wrote:

> I just came across the patches at
> http://www.icecast.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ and will try recompiling
> icecast using them to see if it fixes things. Is there any chance of a
> new release incorporating these any time soon?

I've done a number of merges into trunk which should resolve a number of
issues which should be on track for a 2.3.2 release.  I'm glad to hear
the flash issue is resolved in -kh and this is one of the things I have
merged into trunk (although verification of merge is welcome).

If any others can give the trunk code a workout then great, feedback is
most welcome.

karl.