[Icecast] need help

michael at peacethroughlove.com michael at peacethroughlove.com
Wed Dec 17 06:20:50 PST 2008

Greetings everyone.

I need some help.  I am a spiritual healer/teacher who is interested in promoting world peace.  For more information on what I am all about you can visit my website at http://www.peacethroughlove.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=58

One of the ways for me to promote world peace is through online guided meditations in real time.  Is there anyone who can install the software on my dedicated server so that I do these meditations in real time.

Love and light.

Michael Simonson