[Icecast] Song Tracking

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Sat Aug 30 01:19:04 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 10:09:02PM -0400, Topdog wrote:
>    Hi list,
>    I was wondering if an Icecast mount is down, would icecast still keep a
>    record of the songs being played, artist name, and at what time eatch song
>    was played? And from what IP address the songs played from?
>    If icecast keeps these records, where does it keep them?

If by the mount being down you mean that no source client is connnected
... I can't see how icecast could possibly know what it is not
receiving.

Can you clarify what you mean by the mount being down?

As far as I can tell from your questions, the information you want is
only known on the source client side.

-Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.