[Icecast] PHP Script to display Whether Stream Is Up

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 5 16:45:40 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was wondering whether or not someone knew of a php script for Icecast2, that would allow me to display, in plain text to listeners, whether a stream was up or not?
The script would somehow have to check I guess the xml file to see if a stream is online, display a message that the stream is online, and an image that says toon in.
I could program in PHP, somewhat, but what variables would I use for these tasks?