[Icecast] new member introduction and informal weblink exchange entertanment

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 01:27:42 PDT 2008

Rythmomachy is a member of GotoMy.com and is inviting you to join our new community site!
                                            Rythmomachy Says:
                                            Join GotoMy.com and you will instantly be connected to the community of the future.
                                            Click here to visit my profile!
                                            What is GotoMy.com?
                                            Join today and get!
                                            >> Your own custom profile
                                            >> create your own photo albums
                                            >> upload unlimited number of photos
                                            >> Easily created skins
                                            >> Edit your layout
                                            >> Stay connected with te community
                                            >> Write and recieve comments with friends
                                            >> Create unlimited blogs
                                            >> Join a club, or create your own
                                            >> And Much More...
                                            Get started today!
                                            You received this email because someone who knows you
                                            sent you an invitation to join them on GotoMy.com

                                            If you feel this is spam please contact us at admin at GotoMy.com
                                            Thank you