[Icecast] SID does not exist.

Vincent Tabard balbinus at bonjourlesmouettes.org
Thu Apr 10 22:05:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

We're (Karl and I) currently working on a new version of the YP... so,
yes, so things need adjustings :)

To remove yourself from the YP listing, either make your source client
declare its stream as "private", or globally disactivate YP at the
server level by commenting out YP entries in the config file.

Thanks for your "bug report" on the new version of the YP :)

Regards,
Vincent