[Icecast] Problems compiling current SVN

Geoff Shang Geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Wed Nov 14 19:31:32 UTC 2007

Karl Heyes wrote:

> Geoff Shang wrote:
>>  connection.c:342: error: â
>>  errnoâ
>>  undeclared (first use in this function)
>>  connection.c:342: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>  connection.c:342: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Make sure you don't have a corrupted source file, that error does not appear
> here.

I removed the tree which I'd just checked out, reran

svn co http://svn.xiph.org/icecast/trunk/icecast icecast
cd icecast
./autogen.sh
make

and got the same error.

Either autogen is mangling it or the file in SVN is problematic.

The line in question says:

342:            WARN2 ("failed to check status of \"%s\": %s",
cache->filename,strerror(errno));

Geoff.