[Icecast] Web application to feed icecast

Claus Malter debian at sprayen.de
Sat May 26 09:06:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

i guess this question appeared before, but I haven't found anything by
searhing the whole morning.

I know that some web radio stations use icecast2. They also have a web
application that makes it possible to request songs, add items to the
playlist of the source client and so on. Most of the web radios have
developed the web application by itself (i guess so).

I'm not able to develope such a piece of work by myself. I only
broadcast music to my LAN. Do anyone of you know such a web application,
available for the public?

Thanks and kind regards,

Claus

--