[Icecast] Switch back to mount after fallback

Claus Malter debian at sprayen.de
Sat May 26 07:38:40 UTC 2007

Thank you Geoff,

i've set the debug level to 4 and analyzed the error.log. The solution
is quite simple. Sorry that i've bother the list for.

The two streams had two different formats. The fallback works, but the
re-fallback doesn't. I've explicitly defined two mp3 streams. And now it
works.

Claus

--
Claus Malter <debian sprayen dot de>