[Icecast] Streaming ogg

James Jacobs jbjacobs0 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 00:35:52 UTC 2007

I wish to set up an ogg stream using my SAM4 Broadcaster. I have tried to set it up and it shows it is streaming, but I have no listener URL that my listeners can pull up the station and listen to it. I'm not a programmer so am lost as to how to get it to work. Could you give me as easy a way as possible to do this.Also how do I get listed in the Icecast directory? My station is Gloryland Gospel Radio . I have 2 streams of mp3's. One on Live365 and the other on Shoutcast. Any help will be greatly appreciated. James Jacobs