[Icecast] Ices 0.4 and basic scripting

Brendan Cully brendan at xiph.org
Fri Jun 15 18:14:27 UTC 2007

On Monday, 28 May 2007 at 20:09, Geoff Shang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ended up taking a look at the sources.  Basic scripting is indeed only
> available in SVN.
>
> Anyone know what's holding up a point release or something?  This is quite a
> useful feature and means that script front-ends that work with Ezstream and
> Ices 2.x can now also work with Ices 0.x.

I simply haven't touched ices 0 in quite some time. I should probably
hand over the reins, if anyone's interested in taking them. I'll try
to put out a point release first though.

Note you can get tarballs of the head of SVN which are functionally
equivalent to releases via my nightly snapshot page:

http://people.xiph.org/~brendan/snapshots/ices0/