[Icecast] Problem in building icecast 2.3.1

Chinoy Gupta chinoy.gupta at onmobile.com
Fri Jul 27 13:43:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to build icecast 2.3.1 on my machine (windows XP). I have
downloaded all the required 3rd party libraries. I am able to build
icecast successfully, but when I am starting the server, Icecast2Win.exe
is crashing inside libxml2.dll. It seems like the libxml2 version I am
using is not compatible with the icecast code.

So please can anyone tell me which libxml2 version was used to build the
icecast2win.exe which ships with the icecast installer?

Thanks & Regards,

Chinoy