[Icecast] Ices 0.x really needs a release

Geoff Shang Geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Tue Dec 4 22:01:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've had to dust off Ices 0.x to provide some simple automation for a
project I'm involved with and I ran into several bugs in 0.4 which have
been fixed in SVN.  I was shocked to see that 0.4 was released on
2004-08-28.  Surely it's time to role out those bug-fixes?

I have noticed one bug though, but I've not tested it thoroughly.  It seems
that if you have it set to be vurbose and then you send it a HUP to reopen
log, queue and playlist files, it stops logging anything apart from any
additional HUPs until you send it a USR1, at which point it goes back to
logging properly.

Geoff.