[Icecast] Winamp v5.22 / oddcast / aac+

Ricardo Meechan rico at wgltd.com
Wed May 31 10:12:23 UTC 2006

Pockect pc phones can use beta player that will play aac+ streams.
http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about

For symbian there is this:
http://opensource.nokia.com/projects/s60internetradio/index.html that
will stream aac+

Im a pocket pc person so don't ask me about symbian stuff. ;-)
Regards.

For your free copy of the new Ultralon Group Catalogue goto
 http://www.ultralon-group.wilsonandgarden.com/request/catalogue?from=rico@wgltd.com

Ricardo Meechan
IT Administrator

07966 484371