[Icecast] Stream fallbacks/spillovers/splashing

Ricardo Meechan r.meechan at wilsonandgarden.com
Fri Mar 3 16:31:58 UTC 2006

The fallback feature works perfectly for us. I don't see anything that
would be considered a bug.

We have 3 streams, /stream /mp3 /live

/stream always fallsback to /live
/live always fallsback to /mp3
/mp3 is always playing random mp3's from the collection (always on)

People listen to the stream using /stream
If a dj connects to /live then the people listening to /stream will hear
the dj. When he disconnects they automatically fallback to /mp3.

One of the best features that icecast has to offer (along with relay
ondemand)

Kind regards.
Rico.

The Ultralon Group will be exhibiting at The Education Show Birmingham between 9th-11th March stand No B10 Hall 12.
www.education-show.co.uk

Wilson & Garden
Ricardo Meechan
IT Administrator