[Icecast] New to IceCast and trying to get 2.31 for Win32 running..

mms mmsupport at charter.net
Sun Mar 5 00:24:38 UTC 2006

I have all the pieces together, and have read through the documentation for all the parts that pertain to both unix and windows.

o - I have a set of 120 mp3's I converted to Ogg format

o - I have the IceCast Server running on the Win Host.

o - I have OddcastV3 running

o - I can see the web interface at http://192.x.x.x:8000/ and logon, etc.

o - I appear to have one mount point, which was created within the Oddcast interface by me.

o - When I connect from my client pc using either my domain name or my local IP I get NO SOUND!

What gives? I'm like 99.9 % there!

I have tried to figure out why all day going through the config file, etc.

Thanks in advance to those who can help.

mm