[Icecast] Icecast authentication fails

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:42:46 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been trying to configure my icecast v2.3.1 to work with
authenticated mountpoints but it's failing compleletely on one machine
and accepts on another. On Windows, it's very fine.
On suse Linux 9.1, my media players (winamp and wmp) claim that the
file is not located on the server. When I change the mount point to be
authenticated, it playes very well.

Any hints on what could be the problem? Attached is a telnet 80 for
the page that authenticates.

Regards,
Wilson

--
Life is complex! It has a real part and an imaginary part.