[Icecast] dir.xiph.org only listing Ogg streams

mark burdett mark at indymedia.org
Tue Jun 20 05:24:07 UTC 2006

Could the yp script send a TouchFreq: 300 (or higher) header
to slow the touch frequency?

I use a relatively simple yp script with just one database table;
just 3 columns in that one table need to be updated on each touch.
that might be an improvement over a heavier update query.

check your mysql compile options (should be optimized) and config settings
(e.g. the sample my-huge.cnf) if you haven't already..

--mark