[Icecast] icecast2 and lynx?

Hagen Kliemann listen at ahasver.org
Fri Jun 16 08:07:00 UTC 2006

Hallo,                                                16.06.06

I'd like to periodicly update metadata using a script that calls
http://localhost:port/admin/stats.xsl and specialized URLs.
I prefere to use lynx with a command sript to doing this.
But using lynx I don't get any conection to my Icecast server, even pages
I don't need authentification.
Using Firefox connection works fine. And lynx can access other web-pages /
webserver with password protection.

Any ideas how making lynx access to my icecast server work?
May be a mime type issue.

Or is there an other way using server side scripts to automaticly update
metadata? My Stream source (darkice) cant do this.

Thanks!
  Hagen