[icecast] icecast 2.3.1 Slave server and local mounts

Peter L. DeLong pldelong at neod.net
Thu Jun 15 17:18:32 UTC 2006

Hi All:

I have the Win32 icecast 2.3.1 setup on a W2K3 server as a slave to an
oddcast machine streaming a live radio station feed. I have some MP3
files located on the icecast slave and I want to setup these files as
other mount points. Is the possible when the icecast server is a slave?

Any input would be great!

Thank you

Peter L DeLong
Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.
http://www.neod.net
pldelong at neod.net
330-854-9290
888-232-6363

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately.