[Icecast] Re: Please help ASAP if you can... Thanks

Matt Novak djmatt19 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 08:17:15 UTC 2006

  I'm Matt, trying to set up my radio station on icecast, I downloaded the ice cast server, what source do I use, I do have shooutcast source? its not connecting? can u help me get streaming?
  I have shoutcast source, what do I need to do to get connecting?  please help, do I need to enter different port number on my shoutcast source, I have teh icecast server and I clcik start runnign it says running, but the source isnt connecting to the server, so I can't see my station on icecast directory, please help on how to connect my source....

  Thanks, help asap if you can please...

   Matt

http://mail.yahoo.com