[Icecast] Total number of listeners

Pablo Lorenzzoni pablo at propus.com.br
Tue Jan 24 15:27:40 UTC 2006

You mean something like getTotalListeners() in
http://svn.xiph.org/websites/dir.xiph.org/index.php ?

Since all our relays are known and authenticated, I think I could query
them all in a regular basis to check how many are connected and build a
nice graph on-the-fly. I think the small change in the internal
mechanism you proposed is better, though.

BTW, the code for dir.xiph.org is not all there, is it?

[]s

Pablo

--
Pablo Lorenzzoni <pablo at propus.com.br>